2010 in questions
This is the first of many blog posts about 2010. Be Warned, self-centeredness ahead.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Started my own business. *Excited!*, Over-came my fear of darkness
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I normally don’t make resolutions, however I do have generic goals. I started 2010 with the right foot on a particular goal I’ve been working on for years and years, but FAILED strenuously during the last part of the year. I’m retaking it on monday actually.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one I consider Close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Had not had any trip out of the country this year, maybe next.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Starting my own business, finishing the year with a client already.
9. What was your biggest failure?
There’s a particular thing I normally refuse to talk about, but WE ALL know exist, I just don’t talk about it, because I think everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I also have the right not to hear it. I’m working on it.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My MacBook. I love my MacBook.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine. I’m sick of people feeling the need to express their judgements over me or my choices, so I decided not to put up with it anymore, and I started voicing up my opinion when I think I’m being judged.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine as well, and… somebody else’s.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Stupid, stupid things like candies.
15. What did you get really excited about?
All the courses I took. Some of my classes. My boyfriend and my cat
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Eminem and Rihanna – Love the way you lie
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier, poorer, and more optimistic.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Traveled, saved and invested.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
EATING DAMN CANDIES
20. How did you spend Christmas?
My year is not there yet, I’ll leave this one open
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I was already in love. I love the boyfriend.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
I started hating it, but it won me little by little: Two and a half man.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, I don’t hate anyone… People just make me sad.
24. What was the best book you read?
The Lovely bones…
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Utena’s soundtrack, I swear, even if you don’t like Anime, You’ll love it.
26. What did you want and get?
MacBook, Internet at home, New roommates and a Cat
27. What did you want and not get?
Hard one… I’ll have to go with self-confidence.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Gran Torino, the time traveller’s wife, and more I’m sure there’s more.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25, and I spent the day with my boyfriend.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had solved a thing that I should’ve solved long ago. Also, if something that happened on Easter wouldn’t have happened
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
32. What kept you sane?
my cat, my boy and friends.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Lady Gaga, Beyonce… there’s more, but it’s a bit more local
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
My Granma…. My god, how do I miss her.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I can’t think of anyone in particular.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
schedule and plan ahead…