Everyone who knows me, knows I own a damn lot of clothes, shoes and bags (I have 2 full closets back in my house, and another full at my mom’s). I love most of my clothes, t-shirts, and skirts, but I am also aware that over time I’ve accumulated a bunch of things that are neither flattering, nor my style.
At this moment, I’m going through a major life cleanse, and I want this to be reflected in all aspects of my life. I need to get the energy flowing, and all of this mess and clutter is not letting me move on. I need to get rid of all the things that keep me too attached to my past. That’s why I decided to do the following:
- Clean all of my closets of all the things I either don’t wear or don’t like. (This also goes for other things like 2 netbook sleeves that I never used – I’d never owned a netbook -, books, accessories and whatnot).
- Take pictures of each and every single item.
- Set up a couple of facebook albums, compiling everything .
- And sell it off. Prices will go as low as $10 (mexican pesos)
- Anything that is not sold, will be donated. But really, consider buying something.
So, if you know me, know my clothes, bags and everything, and want to get your hands on a particular item you like, ASK FOR IT!! I might be selling it! Wanna know about some of the things that will go online?
- A bunch of my SuicideGirls items (my old school hoodie is going, some t-shirts, a calendar with illustrations by Rion Vernon and maybe some stickers)
- Designer shoes I never wore
- Vintage Purses
- and more!
I think I’ll be ready to set it up around February 1st., so, check it all about that time.