Just in 25
My dear friend Charlotte send these to me over the mail the other day, cause she says (and I quote) “You don’t post anymore, here, answer this, keep me entertained” and since I love her heaps, here you have me.
25 Get to Know Me Q’s
1. What is your middle name?: Elizabeth. Yes, Elizabeth, nothing fancy. It’s even my “Adult” name, I usually introduce myself with that name.
2. What was favorite subject at school?: Spanish and Literature. I was awesome!
3. What is your favorite drink?: I am not too into Alcohol, so I’m just going to say a plain lemonade. Or green tea. I’m so basic.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?:
I don’t even know why
5. What is your favorite food?: Mexican in general.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: I’m trying to remember about anything relevant, but i can’t. I got gas on my way home.
7. Favorite book of all time?: The Unbearable lightness of being – Milan Kundera. I think Linn Ullmann’s Before you sleep is also on the level.
8. Favorite Color?: Pink and Grey
9. Do you have any pets?: Chewbacca Aminoacido.
10. Favorite Perfume?: I’m going to sound like a Perfume snob, but I’m crazy over Chanel no. 5. That’s how I usually smell like. Also Ralph Lauren’s Blue Pony (I think the real name is 1).
11. Favorite Holiday?: Halloween!!!
12. Are you married?: Nop
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I think I’ve been out of the country too many times to count. I’ve been to EU and Cuba.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak English and Spanish. I can kind of read French.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I am an only child
16. What is your favorite shop?: H&M? I think…
17. Favorite restaurant?: It’s a local restaurant. Truco 7.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Last saturday. Tough conversations.
19. Favorite Blog?: Gala Darling? I don’t really read personal blogs a lot.
20. Favorite Movie?: I used to say my favorite movie was The suicide Circle, but I don’t think that’s true anymore. One of my favorite ones is Ben-Hur. Secretary is on a similar level.
21. Favorite TV shows?: Just today I was talking to someone about how I don’t really watch a lot of tv shows anymore, but here are some! Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Regular Show, PLL, Once upon a time, The Vampire Diaries and Gilmore Girls
22. PC or Mac?: Mac
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6s, Rose Gold,
24. How tall are you?: 5’4″
25. Can you cook?: Yes, but I don’t do it a lot anymore, I want to start doing it again.
So there it is! Did you learn anything about me?