Love List for the Ponicorn Soul
First one of the year! I’ve been kind of on a good mood lately, and some good and happy things have been going on, so I figured I would share a short list with you guys.
- My boyfriend visiting last week. We actually didn’t do anything but driving around and talking, but it was pretty good, I got to show him all the places I usually go to in the city. I loved the day.
- Starting on my new job. I am not legally allowed to share specific details on my job online, but I can tell you I’ve been having some training and I feel a little more confident I can do it well. I sometimes forget how much I love doing what I do.
- Pretty Little Liars coming back tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect, there have been hints and details dropped by the cast and producers, but still, I’m anxious to find out!
- #PemberleyDay. As a good Austenite I was eagerly expecting this day. I can only say, Gigi is super cute and the cast gets even more perfect day by day. I think the only character missing in action is Lady Catherine, I really want them to show her, cause, seriously, how can they have the confrontation scene without showing her? Unless… mmmm…
- Mate nail polish. It took me forever to finally get it, but now that I do, I don’t want to wear anything else.
- If you’re my close friend, there’s one thing you surely know about me: I love Ben-Hur. My mom gave me this set up here, it’ the 50th. anniversary edition and it includes a book of pictures and Charlton Heston’s journal while portraying the character. I just love it that much!
- Reading a book my boyfriend recommended. I have so much to talk to him about it.
- Keeping my 52/52/365 projects so far. Specially the 365 pictures, cause that tends to be the one that dies first, the other I can always catch on, but not that one, so yey for me!!
- Washing 90% of the laundry I brought from home.
- Being able to wear skirts again (it has been very cold)
- Developing a small routine before going to bed.
- The upcoming trip to Uruapan.
- Having long talks with my best friend Karla.
- Planning a little thing I want to accomplish by the end of the year
- Organizing the revamp of ParteFORMA.
- Coming back to Twitter.
- Having nice co-workers.
- Finding a Feminist Group in my city.
There’s just so much going on, but most of it is happy. I feel ok, and better… And it’s kind of late, so I am going to bed.