“Life, happens when you’re making plans, flying high and shaking hands; the song will write you, you don’t write it. I didn’t mean to fall in love, this rhythm that created us. I was running, we collided…”
This is the first original post I’ve written in about 3 months, the rest have been either songs, or repost with commentary; and yes, I am aware that this includes a song, but I intend to write more than just that. My life has been eventful to say the least, and there’s a lot I could tell you, but I’m going to be very selective about what I share with you guys, not because I don’t want to share, but because I want to keep some things for myself. Still, my life remains not at all interesting, guys… But I’m going to update you on all things, pony-wise.
- My mom got a dog, her name is Chewie as in Chewbacca. She’s adorable and tiny. I’m not really into dogs (You’re talking to a cat lady here) but that baby is adorable to say the least, and I’m literally dying over her. I’ll make sure to post a picture of her very, very soon.
- We moved into a new House, Everything is still a little too messy, and every times I try to do a little, there’s more and more and more left to do. I think two more weeks and I’ll be done with this. But let me tell you guys, the new house is looking good.
- A few weeks ago I got a surgery, I had my gallbladder removed. I am all fine now, but still recovering I guess. I was told I was going to be able to go back into my life in two weeks (True) but I would still feel tired and in pain for a couple of months (Also true) So I am in that second stage now.
- Next week a friend is coming to visit. He’s not just visiting me, he has a lot of things to do in the city, but it’s going to be super nice to get a chance to see him again.
- Lately I’ve been so into Instagram, it has become my main social network, in fact, I am almost sure that most of the people who check this place, do so because they find the link on my Insta account, so if for some reason you’re into what I post, check it out and follow me!
- You know this already (Because of course you do) I got into the Planner Community, and I really think I’ve found my niche. I think I’ve never felt more at peace and more accepted on a community as I feel in the Planner Community; as with everything, I’ve seen things I don’t entirely relate to (More on that on future posts), but in general, I feel so connected. So thank you, Planner Girls (for some reason, we’re only -or mainly- girls).
- I’m saying this, with no intent of getting too deep into it, but I am in a relationship. I am with someone I love deeply, and I care a lot about this person. I don’t really want to tell much, cause… quite honestly, I don’t feel too comfortable; this is ours only. I have the feeling none of us want to really talk about it outside of, well, us. But we’re ok. We’re fine. I’m loving this, guys, he is just amazing. Aren’t you happy for me?
So, that’s it, ponies, I’m going to try to come and do a bit more of real blogging, not just random updates on my life every few months. I swear I have about 10 drafts, but for many reasons, I never got around actually finishing any, mainly because I had things I needed to get out of my system, and now that they’re out, I can go back to actually blogging and you guys can go back to expecting posts.
“With you, I found a new way to live, I see an alternative. Now we started, we can’t stop it. I, I didn’t mean to fall in love, last thing I was thinking of was you and me but, we collided…”
Love, ponies and other lovely things,