The last few weeks have been a bit shaking for me, Last time I came here I said I was in deep need of a Love List for the Ponicorn Soul, and here it is: A list of things that I love about life.
- Meeting up with my beautiful wife to talk business, have lunch and go shopping for silly things we love.
- The product of said shopping spree: A notebook, magic compressed towels, and a clown’s nose.
- Working on the magazine, It’s been awesome. The official Launching will be on the 26th. Beware. I’ll be posting more about it soon.
- Stepfording. I’m planning for things that will happen within the next year or so.
- My daughter, of course.
- Reading about Gala Darling’s wedding on her blog. I’m not really into the whole marriage thing, however, this is the second time I find myself touched about someone’s wedding (the other one being Sugar Cream Death‘s wedding)
- Reading Molls, she wrote. It cheers me up like no other blog.
- Instagram. Period.
- My Ipad. I think I had not said anything about it before, but I got it 1 month ago, and my love for it has grown every day. At first I thought I was going to play angry birds non-stop, and it was kind of like that, however, little by little I’ve used it more through the day.
- Anchoa. My son. He lives with his dad (my boyfriend). I got the chance to spend some time with him last week (or was it two weeks ago? Can’t remember) and it was really nice to notice he still remembers me, and even though he’s not at all related to my Katamari, both of them have a mole next to their noses.
- Speaking of cats: The Aminoácido family is growing, we’re getting a new baby, and it’s going to live with my boyfriend. We’re getting her on (I think) Monday. I’m so excited.
- Also, now that I mention the boyfriend. This week is our anniversary. It’s our second-first anniversary. Second-first, cause we have 2 anniversaries, 1 for when we started dating (this week) and another one around the time we agreed on being a formal couple (our second-second anniversary). 🙂 This week will be 2 years since we started dating (which I kind of take as the good one) I’m so excited! I have so many things planned for that day!
I’m sure there’s more, but I’m having trouble remembering. I’m tired, and it’s 4:25 am.