First one of the year! I’ve been kind of on a good mood lately, and some good and happy things have been going on, so I figured I would share a short list with you guys.
- My boyfriend visiting last week. We actually didn’t do anything but driving around and talking, but it was pretty good, I got to show him all the places I usually go to in the city. I loved the day.
- Starting on my new job. I am not legally allowed to share specific details on my job online, but I can tell you I’ve been having some training and I feel a little more confident I can do it well. I sometimes forget how much I love doing what I do.
- Pretty Little Liars coming back tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect, there have been hints and details dropped by the cast and producers, but still, I’m anxious to find out!
- #PemberleyDay. As a good Austenite I was eagerly expecting this day. I can only say, Gigi is super cute and the cast gets even more perfect day by day. I think the only character missing in action is Lady Catherine, I really want them to show her, cause, seriously, how can they have the confrontation scene without showing her? Unless… mmmm…
- Mate nail polish. It took me forever to finally get it, but now that I do, I don’t want to wear anything else.
- If you’re my close friend, there’s one thing you surely know about me: I love Ben-Hur. My mom gave me this set up here, it’ the 50th. anniversary edition and it includes a book of pictures and Charlton Heston’s journal while portraying the character. I just love it that much!
- Reading a book my boyfriend recommended. I have so much to talk to him about it.
- Keeping my 52/52/365 projects so far. Specially the 365 pictures, cause that tends to be the one that dies first, the other I can always catch on, but not that one, so yey for me!!
- Washing 90% of the laundry I brought from home.
- Being able to wear skirts again (it has been very cold)
- Developing a small routine before going to bed.
- The upcoming trip to Uruapan.
- Having long talks with my best friend Karla.
- Planning a little thing I want to accomplish by the end of the year
- Organizing the revamp of ParteFORMA.
- Coming back to Twitter.
- Having nice co-workers.
- Finding a Feminist Group in my city.
There’s just so much going on, but most of it is happy. I feel ok, and better… And it’s kind of late, so I am going to bed.
Life has been this weird mix of amazing and bumming things. I’ve felt a bit confused about the way I should feel about all the things that have gone on, but as a general, I am happy.
As a general, I’ve been busy. Just like Lady Gaga. Wanna know what’s been consuming most of my time? Just click on the following image, but keep in mind all the content is in Spanish Only.
I feel so proud of the amazing staff that is taking part of this, as well of the institutions that are backing us up. I am happy to see all the amazing opportunities that are opening in front of us. I am amazingly proud of my generation and its wish to be heard.
In case you’re interested, I am still taking applications, so if you want to share your views on music, art, literature, etc., don’t hesitate and contact me.
Right now, I’m a bit sleepy, and I still have so much to do, I have so many things to share, so many poetic retellings and silly stories, but that’ll have to wait, cause now my bed is calling me, and the next couple of weeks already seem crazy-busy. I’ll make time for everything.
The last few weeks have been a bit shaking for me, Last time I came here I said I was in deep need of a Love List for the Ponicorn Soul, and here it is: A list of things that I love about life.
- Meeting up with my beautiful wife to talk business, have lunch and go shopping for silly things we love.
- The product of said shopping spree: A notebook, magic compressed towels, and a clown’s nose.
- Working on the magazine, It’s been awesome. The official Launching will be on the 26th. Beware. I’ll be posting more about it soon.
- Stepfording. I’m planning for things that will happen within the next year or so.
- My daughter, of course.
- Reading about Gala Darling’s wedding on her blog. I’m not really into the whole marriage thing, however, this is the second time I find myself touched about someone’s wedding (the other one being Sugar Cream Death‘s wedding)
- Reading Molls, she wrote. It cheers me up like no other blog.
- Instagram. Period.
- My Ipad. I think I had not said anything about it before, but I got it 1 month ago, and my love for it has grown every day. At first I thought I was going to play angry birds non-stop, and it was kind of like that, however, little by little I’ve used it more through the day.
- Anchoa. My son. He lives with his dad (my boyfriend). I got the chance to spend some time with him last week (or was it two weeks ago? Can’t remember) and it was really nice to notice he still remembers me, and even though he’s not at all related to my Katamari, both of them have a mole next to their noses.
- Speaking of cats: The Aminoácido family is growing, we’re getting a new baby, and it’s going to live with my boyfriend. We’re getting her on (I think) Monday. I’m so excited.
- Also, now that I mention the boyfriend. This week is our anniversary. It’s our second-first anniversary. Second-first, cause we have 2 anniversaries, 1 for when we started dating (this week) and another one around the time we agreed on being a formal couple (our second-second anniversary). 🙂 This week will be 2 years since we started dating (which I kind of take as the good one) I’m so excited! I have so many things planned for that day!
I’m sure there’s more, but I’m having trouble remembering. I’m tired, and it’s 4:25 am.